Hello doctor, I have inflammation problem on my left hand

Patient : Hello doctor, I have inflammation problem on my left hand .. It started out wd a rash where my thumb connects to my hand .. It is swollen and started ozzing wd puss and then its started spreading upto my elbow in the shape of a vein.. I have pains on my thumb n elbow and my left shoulder and my left part of my neck.. I cannot move my thumb n my hand comfortably . Please suggest me wt i shud do..
Symptoms:  This started from last morning and after my lunch last noon i felt a little heavy on chest and it was hard during breathing ..
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you have several issues. I am scared of the left sided pain. I think you should go to the ER as soon as possible. Also, get the wound cleaned up and then get the medication needed. All the best. Hope this helps you.