Hello doctor i have keratosis pilaris

Patient : Hello doctor.. i have keratosis pilaris. And it is literally annoying. What can i do for it to make my skin good. Can laser treatment will be effective. if so how much will be the aproximate cost.. thanks in advance
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. In patients of Keratosis pilaris, I prefer to advise keratolytic agents like topica l retinoids, salicylic acid. Along with this, a liberal amount of moisturiser is applied on the body. In Refractory cases, consideration is given to start oral retinoids after ruling out the contraindications. Laser is not a preferable modality of treatment for this condition. Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.