Hello Doctor, I have recently developed a darker spot on

Patient : Hello Doctor, I have recently developed a darker spot on the side/head of my penis. I haven't been sexually active in 4 years but it has occurred since I have been masdurbating, I didn't use lubricant or anything all the times that I did, so I have a feeling I have answered my own question. It is like a burn, darker coloured skin circling a bright pink patch where the skin has rubbed. I masdurbate differently by massaging the tip rather than grabbing it with my whole hand and this has occurred where my fingers rub. I've had this for months now and I have masdurbated at times when I've had it but I need some help besides stopping masdurbation for a while, I can do that, but does it just heal on it's own or is there some cream I can put on it? Could really use some help! Thank you.
Symptoms:  Darker skin on penis, like a burn circling a bright pink patch where hand has rubbed.