Hello doctor I have swelling around the cheek due to dental pain

Patient

Q: Hello doctor I have swaling around the chick.due to dental pain .what I will do

Hello doctor I have swellin...-1
Doctor

The swelling around the cheeks due to a dental cause could be more likely due to a tooth infection or an aphthous ulcer in the oral cavity. Avoid smoking, drinking, spicy food and soda. Drink plenty of water and have a bland diet. Mouth gargles with betadine solution diluted in warm water will help. If the problem persists, kindly consult a dentist to treat your tooth infection, as well as the swelling in the cheeks.

Hope this helped.