Hello doctor, I have tested for HIV on may 2014

Patient

Q: Hello doctor, I have tested for HIV on may 2014 that time I don't have HIV. But in may 2015 I had sex three times with three different partners, but I have penetration sex with condom on my first partner only, with my second and third parter before starting penetration my sperm came out so I didn't done penetration. But now I am afraid that HIV will affect me or not?? Please reply doctor waiting for ur answer.

Symptoms:  Numbness and itching on the left side of the bodu, cough, tierdness, sometimes cold and body pain
Doctor