Hello Doctor I need your advice if you could please help

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor.
I need your advice if you could please help me.
I have annexed to my letter my X-rays (CT Scan ) that I have made on my left knee here in UAE. The problem started when I felt pain in my knee last year I went to a specialist to inspect the causes of pain in the first instance doctor told me that there is a cut in the anterior cruciate ligament and calls me to undergo surgery and he assured me that the injury I have is very old and asked me if I was injured in my knees because of playing football, I went on holiday to Morocco Fastchert physician specialist in the same field, he stressed to me that I do not I need surgery and X-ray possible to be false and X-rays sometimes could be false and that the cut cruciate ligament knee accompanied by swelling and other symptoms, but I I've never examined those symptoms.
The time limit there is still a dull pain but can sometimes be strong.
Thank you very much for your advise

Symptoms:  Cruciate ligament
Doctor