Hello Doctor, I went to go get tested for std's

Patient : Hello Doctor, I went to go get tested for std's a couple weeks ago and today I received my results. I was told I had chlamydia and now I am suppose to go back and get tested for syphilis and some other things . I haven't shown any symptoms for Hiv but should I be concerned? Last time I had sex was in February.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Well HIV can be completely asymptoma tic, so it is better, if you did have unprotected intercourse with someone who is a potential HIV patient, you can get yourself tested for a conclusive evidence. Hope this was helpful, Regards