Hello doctor, I'm 31 years old, I have joint pain

Patient : Hello doctor, I'm 31 years old, I have joint pain with rashes all over my body, and little bit of swelling in sombe joints and back of my neck. Want some advice from you? What I have to do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possibilities: Viral infection Acute injury Muscle strain Spinal cord disease You can fight a viral infection by doing the following: Drink lots of water Take paracetamol 4 times a day For muscle strain and injury, try these: Rest the back and the joints Ice for 15 minutes every hour Get a massage Take Paracetamol to help reduce the pain Talk to a neurologist if the pain continues. I hope this helps you. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi I have been suffering from ache and tingling in my left arm. I get weakness and pain in my forearm when trying t...

Q: I have a pain, an aching pain just below my rib cage on my right side. Gall bladder? No. I have had an ultrasound and...

Q: Please can you let me know if it is safe to use Dolotram 50mg twice a day for a long period of time. I have been on t...

Q: Hi, could you help me diagnose my throat issue please ? I have been suffering with a general anxiety issue for the la...

Q: Wondering what likely cause of pain in back of left arm might be


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon