Hello doctor, I'm 31 years old, I have joint pain

Patient : Hello doctor, I'm 31 years old, I have joint pain with rashes all over my body, and little bit of swelling in sombe joints and back of my neck. Want some advice from you? What I have to do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possibilities: Viral infection Acute injury Muscle strain Spinal cord disease You can fight a viral infection by doing the following: Drink lots of water Take paracetamol 4 times a day For muscle strain and injury, try these: Rest the back and the joints Ice for 15 minutes every hour Get a massage Take Paracetamol to help reduce the pain Talk to a neurologist if the pain continues. I hope this helps you. All the best.