Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello doctor, I’m 31 years old, I have joint pain

Hello doctor, I’m 31 years old, I have joint pain

Patient: Hello doctor, I’m 31 years old, I have joint pain with rashes all over my body, and little bit of swelling in sombe joints and back of my neck. Want some advice from you? What I have to do?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Here are the possibilities:Viral infectionAcute injuryMuscle strainSpinal cord diseaseYou can fight a viral infection by doing the following:Drink lots of waterTake paracetamol 4 times a dayFor muscle strain and injury, try these:Rest the back and the jointsIce for 15 minutes every hourGet a massageTake Paracetamol to help reduce the painTalk to a neurologist if the pain continues. I hope this helps you. All the best.