Hello doctor, I'm a little worried I was sexually active la

Patient : Hello doctor, I'm a little worried.. I was sexually active last night but did not fully have sex. We did not have a condom which is why I had stopped it but last Saturday the same events had occurred and I took the morning after pill.. What are my changes for pregnancy? I'm still new to sex so I'm quite worried. I've heard it isn't good to take the morning after pill again in a cycle?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is better to avoid taking the morning after pill more than once. In your case, there is a chance you will not be pregnant but there is a small chance you get pregnant as well. I recommend that you see a Doctor if after your periods day, you get a positive preg test. Use regular contraceptive pills from the next periods onwards. Hope this helps you