Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello doctor, I’ve an itching, bad smell

Hello doctor, I’ve an itching, bad smell

Patient: Hello doctor ,I’ve an itching , bad smell and liquid coming from my vaginaThe itching is getting horribleCan you help to find the appropriate medicine ? How to make it cure and to prevent from it after getting cure

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You seem to be suffering from vaginitis, most probably fungal or bacterial in origin. Y ou may see a Gynecologist for an examination and a high vaginal swab may be taken. Based on the examination, you may be advised pessaries like clotrimazole and clindamycin for 6 nights vaginally, which could give you relief, if you’re sexually active, your partner may also need an evaluation and treatment. Avoid unprotected intercourse till you are treated and also maintain sanitary hygiene.Hope this helped.Regards