Hello doctor,my wife in 7 week pregnancy,and she had scan

Q: Hello doctor,my wife in 7 week pregnancy,and she had scan and found a small hematoma superior to her uterus the baby is well,and the doctor assured us about it and gave us asprin,duphaston,folic acid tablets.
My question is how I can assure my self and what is the status of my wife? Please doctor help me

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concern here.
Small haematoma may absorb with progress of pregnancy and as your baby is fine there is no need to worry.
You should assure yourself as your baby is o.k. and the hematoma is small in size and absorb by its own.Repeat ultrasound should be done after 2-3 weeks to discover whether it is absorbed or not.

Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.