Hello doctor the thing is I have question the thing

Q: Hello doctor the thing is I have question the thing is that this morning when I was taking a shower I realized the the head of my penis had a little reddish color like a spot and little spots like as if I were poked by a needle but not many just a few of them and it doesn't cover the entire head only a part of it and I'm really worried Couse I don't know what this is and it's not Couse of sex Couse I haven't done none in four years.

And the only thing I have done with my girlfriend is the so called dryhumping which is "sex" with clothes on Couse she is a virgin and we haven't done it I don't think it's herpies Couse in four years I think I would have something already evolved more information about the spots is that it doesn't itch not is it swallowed there is no puss I hope it's nothing serious but still it worried me again it has just started today

Ps: I have used the same shampo and soap for like a year and nothing of this has happens before and the last time I did dryhumping with my girlfriend was two days ago and it did hurt a little bit this time Couse I did It without cloths. But she didn't but still I think for it to take 2 days to spear is too much and not the same day but still I'm concerned