Hello Doctor, Trust you are doing great I am from

Q: Hello Doctor,
Trust you are doing great.
I am from Bangalore and have been living here for the last 12 years. It was in 2003 that I started to have the problem of excessive sweating – Hyperhydrosis. Occasions when I sweat:
• During anxiety/being conscious – It’s normal to be anxious at certain moments. We all do. But I start sweating as well which is embarrassing. Even if I come to your clinic tomorrow, I might sweat a little (especially forehead and nose area) while explaining in detail to you. Though I am an extrovert and a very confident guy with a good personality.
• When I move from normal to hot environment, say a room with no air. I sweat more than other people on such occasions.

I had suffered from Jaundice in 2003 and I feel this problem has started right after I recovered from it. I am pretty sure I didn’t have this problem before. I had my Thyroid checked few months back and it was normal. I have not taken any medications yet but now it has started getting really embarrassing. Request you to suggest me on this problem. If any tests need to be done, please let me know

Few more details:
Name: Karan
Age: 30 years
Height: 6.1 feet
Weight: 88 kg (Slightly overweight)
Where do I sweat – Forehead, nose, palm, feet
Any recent disease – None
Any skin related problem – None

Please let me know for any other details.
Appreciate your time !!