Hello doctor, When i sextually arouse, i rub and press

Patient : Hello doctor, When i sextually arouse, i rub and press my boobs. After thats pain starts in boobs also nipple littlebit wet. Iam virgin 23 years old Please tell me the home remidies thanks..
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. This is very normal. After you are sexually stimulat ed there is an engorgement of the breats and nipples. This causes pain. Its a normal phenomenon and will settle down with time. However if the pain is severe, you may use Paracetamol 500mg as required to reduce the pain. Do meet your doctor and get the medicine prescribed. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon