Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello doctor, When i sextually arouse, i rub and press

Hello doctor, When i sextually arouse, i rub and press

Patient: Hello doctor,When i sextually arouse, i rub and press my boobs. After thats pain starts in boobs also nipple littlebit wet. Iam virgin 23 years oldPlease tell me the home remidies thanks..

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.This is very normal. After you are sexually stimulat ed there is an engorgement of the breats and nipples. This causes pain. Its a normal phenomenon and will settle down with time. However if the pain is severe, you may use Paracetamol 500mg as required to reduce the pain.Do meet your doctor and get the medicine prescribed.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.