Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello doctors I am sixteen and i am suffering from

Hello doctors I am sixteen and i am suffering from

Patient: Hello doctors I am sixteen and i am suffering from hair loss i am from India. My doctor suggested me to take biotin and calcium penthetonate drug so I’m taking btn ultra from one month but that too it’s not working i am getting bald from forehead

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read the history and I can understand the plight of losing the hair at such an early age of 16 and that too getting baldness in the forehead region.I would advise you the following:Since you are staying in a Metro city, you should consult a Trichologist. Trichologist is a Skin Specialist working exclusively in hair ailments. He can really diagnose the root cause and help you to get your problem solved.In the meantime, continue the tablets but stop applying anything to the scalp as it may harm more. Do no treatment at home.I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment to get a cure.