Hello Doctors Im a man age of 32 years old, 178cm

Patient

Q: Hello Doctors.

Im a man age of 32 years old, 1.78cm Hieght and 82kg weight. I dont have any history of blood pressure, sugar. I have big boobs which i recognise after alot of online research its kind of gynecomastia, im feeling physycological stress about it. I decided to treat but i dont know which type of treatement i choose, either surgical or medical treatment. I know the mens big boobs consisting of breast muscles, fat and breast gland tissues. My question is if i start to loose the fat and build the muscles will i feel significant reduce of the breast size.

Thank You

A. A. G
Dubai, UAE

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

One of the causes of breasts in males is liver disease. If you are alcoholic, this could be one of the causes of the breast size increase. Maintaining a good diet and exercising well will cause weight loss. You may want to get a personal trainer to guide you in the best way to do this. Wish you the best.

If the breast size does not reduce, please see a Doctor for help. All the best.
Hope this helps you.