Hello Doctors Im a man age of 32 years old, 178cm


Q: Hello Doctors.

Im a man age of 32 years old, 1.78cm Hieght and 82kg weight. I dont have any history of blood pressure, sugar. I have big boobs which i recognise after alot of online research its kind of gynecomastia, im feeling physycological stress about it. I decided to treat but i dont know which type of treatement i choose, either surgical or medical treatment. I know the mens big boobs consisting of breast muscles, fat and breast gland tissues. My question is if i start to loose the fat and build the muscles will i feel significant reduce of the breast size.

Thank You

A. A. G
Dubai, UAE


A:   Thank you for writing to us.

One of the causes of breasts in males is liver disease. If you are alcoholic, this could be one of the causes of the breast size increase. Maintaining a good diet and exercising well will cause weight loss. You may want to get a personal trainer to guide you in the best way to do this. Wish you the best.

If the breast size does not reduce, please see a Doctor for help. All the best.
Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, I've just found a skin tag like grown on my Perineum I'm female.

Q: I have stomach problems frequent bowels movements, sometimes a cramping diarrhea with burning stomach mostly after ...

Q: I slept with somebody that has vaginal herpes and I used condom but my tongue touched her vagiana. She said she didn'...

Q: I am a 69 year old woman and have suffered from a lack of iron all my life. I do not take regular medicine but every...

Q: Hi. I have a 20 month old daughter who has had ear infections 5 times in the last 7 months and currently has a sinus ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon