Hello Dr, I got my nail and finger tip injured

Q: Hello Dr, I got my nail and finger tip injured. I went to physician and he removed my nail from nail bed and wrote for me antibiotocs cefgu 500 and asked me to dress it alternatively. I did it with beta dine. Last week he wrote me an ointment, moganano, which I could not find from medical store. I researched on internet and found neosporin as good for healing.
I want to ask is neosporin good for healing and one morw doubt is that when after applying neosporin when I cleaned it with h2o2 bubbles come out. It has made me fearful.
Please help