Hello Dr, i have a query, i met with an accident

Patient : Hello Dr, i have a query, i met with an accident and got cut on my chin. I went to emergency and Dr adviced me go with stitches. I did same and got my cut stitched. They also adviced me to take Augmentin 625. I am allergic to flagyl. Now my chin is burning, and i can feel some watery type thing there. I'm also facing redness on my chin. Please advice me, what should i do ? Thank You.
Symptoms:  Allergy
Hello Dr,  i have a query, ...-1
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: My name is Carlton Jackson. My date of birth is April 3, 1955. In the spring of 1973 I hyperextended my left knee w...

Q: Good morning . I noticed a tiny speck of what seemed bright red blood in my semen . I am 42 with no other related is...

Q: Can you get hand foot and mouth 3 times My son had it last year and now looks like twice this year

Q: Hello. I am a 50 yo caucasian man in excellent physical shape. I work out at least 5 times per week. I am a social...

Q: Thursday morning I went to the ER with abdominal pain. I was diagnosed with an appendicitis. I had laparoscopic sur...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon