Hello Dr, I have fertility issues for the past 3

Patient

Q: Hello Dr.,

I have fertility issues for the past 3 years. I have undergone blood, urine, harmone tests. All results are normal. My ovulations happen naturally. Then my gynaec advised me to take a laproscopic procedure to check my fallopian tubes flow passage.

After the prodedure, she confirmed me that the fallopian tubes are not blocked but the spill in the fallopian tubes are very slow. It takes time for the dying fluid to come out of the tubes. For this kind of problem, she advised us to go directly for Ivf procedure.

I need your kind advice here, Is this really a fallopian tube blockage isssue?

can't we solve this problem in iui procedure to get conception instead of going for ivf procedure?

Thanks..
subha

Symptoms:  Infertility
Doctor