Hello Dr I was wondering if you can tell me

Q: Hello Dr. I was wondering if you can tell me if I have a torn leg muscle. Symptoms: hurts when I sprint , stretch or apply pressure in my right quad possibly on my rectus femoris .. Also hurts when I kick a soccer ball the pain has been there for about 3 months it goes away if I rest for about a week but then comes back. Also got hit in the throat about 24 hours ago and it feels like am swallowing my Adams Apple also little coughing

Symptoms:  Staving pain on leg and coughing , sore And hurts a little when swallowing( throat )