Hello dr, My brother, aged 27 has depression and mania

Patient

Q: Hello dr,
My brother, aged 27 has depression and mania problem from last 15 years.
He speaks to himself. He gets aggressive. He wants to achieve something in life but is not capable to do so as he can't study that much. He gets sad seeing other boys of his age. Now that he has taken some tablets over years, he doesn't wants to have tablets anymore . It's being very difficult to convince him.
The medicine currently given is
Dicorate er 750 mg
Ativan 2 mg
Triniclam forte
Sizidon forte
Prescribed by doctor.

He has loss of appetite, n insomnia after taking these medicines
It will be really helpful if u give some advice for his good healthy future

Doctor