Hello Everyone , i have a bent penis

Patient : Hello Everyone , i need some help from your side.... I have problem in my penis....now my penis have been bent like banana while erected.... so now i need ur help..please reply
Symptoms:  Problem on Penis
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is normal for the penis to be bent to one side. This happens in every single person a nd is nothing to be alarmed about. All the best and wish you good health. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thanks for for reply doctor...

but my penis is bending towards downside and i have problem in sex time..

and also doctor i have another problem too that is my sex time is only about 2 minutes not more than that..

please guide me doctor