Hello, for a month now I have been experiencing what

Patient : Hello, for a month now I have been experiencing what doctors call anxiety. I have had all kinds of symptoms including chest pain that goes to left arm, tightness in chest and throat, terrible headaches, irritated vision, heart palpitations out of nowhere (skipping beats, fluttering,fast hearbeat) I am always nervous about my heart. I have no medical conditions in my family history. Doctors did some ecgs and several blood tests on me,xray too,all came back fine. So they prescribed anxiety medication. I have trouble falling asleep. I have lost a lot of weight as well. Today I woke up gasping for air and got really scared. Should I trust them?
Symptoms:  Chest pain, tightness in chest,headaches,irritated vision, insomnia, anxiety