Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, for the last year or so I have been having leg cramps.

Hello, for the last year or so I have been having leg cramps.

Patient: Hello, for the last year or so I have been having leg cramps, associated with headaches, neck aches dark circles around eyes and just General fatigue. My doctors have blood tested me and have not found anything. hoping you guys would be able to help.

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may b e having vitamin, calcium and trace elements deficiency. You can take vitamin, calcium and trace elements supplements. You can get your vitamin D and vitamin B12 levels and if found low you can take its supplements. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.