Hello good day to you I have been really worried about a

Q: Hello.
good day to you.

I have been really worried about a matter which I'd like to share and seek for suggestions.

I am married and have had sex yesterday morning with my husband. he had his protection on and suddenly I started bleeding. yet we still did it without the protection and he climaxed but not inside me. I'm having my period now.

I want to know whether it's going to make me pregnant or not as we are recently married.and not yet expecting to take baby so soon.

I don't want to go for I pill so I didn't take it as it may effect me in the long run. instead l am looking for a positive feedback.

please help and relieve me.

thanks and please reply soon. please.