Hello, I am 10 days late for my period now

Q: Hello, I am 10 days late for my period now. I tested on the 6th day and got a negative result. My periods are very regular, it is very rare that it is even a day or two late/early. Could it be a false negative or the test isn't detecting my hormone levels. I do have symptoms of pregnancy as well.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, cravings, weight gain, frequent urination

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concern here.
As your pregnancy test is negative after 6 days of your missed period date the chances of pregnancy are low in your case but as you said if hormone level is low and test is low sensitive than the chances of false negative is there.
As you had pregnancy symptoms, you can wait and watch for your menses,if you will not resume it, you should recheck with a home urine pregnancy test.
Usually if a home urine pregnancy test done correctly it will detect pregnancy in 99% cases but it is advisable to do the test with morning urine sample after 7 days of your missed period date.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.