Hello I am 11 dpo I have taken a pregnancy test.

Patient : Hello I am 11 dpo I have taken a pregnancy test the past two days both neg. My sense of smell is super strong also cramps on right side and right lower back and flu like symptoms is it possible that I could still be pregnant and its just early still? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually in case of regular periods, urine pregnancy test kit can give accurate result after one week of missed period. Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many causes like lifestyle modifications, weight changes, stress and strain, gonadal or thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes etc. Just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy. By physical examination and investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc the possibility of pregnancy can be ruled out and possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated. Take care.