Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend

Q: Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend my knee i feel a ligament or a muscle being pulled and it cracks, i want to know what i can do to stop it

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your history of pulling of the ligament or a muscle and cracking on bending the knee.
You want to know what you can do to stop this and you are 13 years old.

I would advise you the following:
First of all apply a knee cap or at least a crepe bandage to support the knee joint.
Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation and physical examination.
MRI and further treatment as advised by Him.

I hope this answers your query as you can not really do anything to stop this.