Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend

Ask The Doctor > Uncategorized > Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend

Patient: Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend my knee i feel a ligament or a muscle being pulled and it cracks, i want to know what i can do to stop it

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted your history of pulling of the ligament or a muscle and cracking on bending the kne e.You want to know what you can do to stop this and you are 13 years old.I would advise you the following:First of all apply a knee cap or at least a crepe bandage to support the knee joint.Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation and physical examination.MRI and further treatment as advised by Him.I hope this answers your query as you can not really do anything to stop this.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No