Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend

Patient : Hello, I am 13 years old and everytime i bend my knee i feel a ligament or a muscle being pulled and it cracks, i want to know what i can do to stop it
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted your history of pulling of the ligament or a muscle and cracking on bending the kne e. You want to know what you can do to stop this and you are 13 years old. I would advise you the following: First of all apply a knee cap or at least a crepe bandage to support the knee joint. Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation and physical examination. MRI and further treatment as advised by Him. I hope this answers your query as you can not really do anything to stop this.