Hello, I am 15 and I have primary amenorrhea I

Patient

Q: Hello, I am 15 and I have primary amenorrhea.
I started breast development when I was 10 and I have all the other signs of puberty, just no periods.
I occasionally get mild pains in my pelvis, and very rarely sharp stabbing pains on one side (where the ovary would be?).
I went to my GP recently and she performed a PV to check for any obvious structural abnormalities and said that she could not feel a cervix. I am obviously no expert but I have tried to feel as well, and I am pretty sure I can feel a cervix but it is bent to my left side and isn't angled upwards.
Any ideas on what could be causing amenorrhea?
Thanks

Doctor