Hello, i am 15 and I lost my virginity yesterday

Patient : Hello, i am 15 and I lost my virginity yesterday and after a few hours I was heavily bleeding. I think I tore my hymen, but it's bleeding so much now even though it's the next day. I can't go to a doctor because of family things, and I can't have any family find out. It was only one time.
Symptoms:  Heavy bleeding
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of your bleeding are rupture of hymen, vaginal tears etc. Minimal bleeding can be controlled with antifibrinolytic drugs like tranexamic acid etc. But as you are having continuous bleeding better to get examined, because in case of deep laceration over vagina, you may need suturing. So, please do consult your doctor and get examined then according to the cause of the problem your can get treated. Take care