Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I am 15 I have only had sex once

Hello, I am 15 I have only had sex once

Patient: Hello, I am 15 I have only had sex once about 5 months ago. I had my period everything was fine.My bf came over and we didn’t have sex this time. I have him a bj when we came he whipped off someone of his cum.he says hr whipped it off his hand but he wasn’t for sure. He fingered me . I am now 2 weeks late for my period is it highly possible in pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no possibility of pregnancy in your case. One does not conceive with fingeri ng which has a contact with a pre ejaculate. A pregnancy can only happen with a penetration of penis into the vagina followed by an ejaculation in the most fertile days of the menstrual cycle.Hope this helped.Regards