Hello, I am 15 I have only had sex once

Patient : Hello, I am 15 I have only had sex once about 5 months ago. I had my period everything was fine. My bf came over and we didn't have sex this time. I have him a bj when we came he whipped off someone of his cum.he says hr whipped it off his hand but he wasn't for sure. He fingered me . I am now 2 weeks late for my period is it highly possible in pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no possibility of pregnancy in your case. One does not conceive with fingeri ng which has a contact with a pre ejaculate. A pregnancy can only happen with a penetration of penis into the vagina followed by an ejaculation in the most fertile days of the menstrual cycle. Hope this helped. Regards