Hello, I am 15 I have unprotected sex with my

Patient

Q: Hello, I am 15. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, well I'm on the implant. Recently I told my mum. She freaked me out making me panic.
I am too scared to try a pregnancy test and I am too scared to have a baby. I can't handle having a child, because I don't know if I'm pregnant or if my mum is just getting to my head, I'd like to know if there is anyway to cause my self to have a misscarage, as I would find  it easier to deal with emotional as I don't actually know if I was pregnant.
I do sound like a silly little girl, I know I shouldn't be having sex without condoms and my and my boyfriend agree it was stupid and that we will both get some, but i refuse to have sex until I am sure I am definitely not pregnant.
Can you please help, in any way, I'm so scared.

Doctor