Hello i am 15 year old male, for the

Q: Hello i am 15 year old male, for the last 6 months id say I have been excessively masturbating and around 4 days ago I stopped,i didn't get the urge to anymore (most of the time id get the urge to masturbate when I got really bored)I haven't been horny in the past 4 days or erected. So today I wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong as far as the erection went so I went and masturbated,i ejaculated about the time I got erected which took around 25-40 seconds. Ive had times like that when I was super turned on but I wasn't really in the mood this time so it worried me. So at first I thought a few different things like maybe it was because I haven't done it in 4 days and my body wasn't ready to that so I went ahead and tried again no more than 2mins later and once again I came in under a minute this time I got a little more erected but not much. (ps.i don't know if this helps at all but I watch porn when I masturbate and when I watched it it did turn me on and get me in the mood,i started masturbating while soft as soon as I started the video so I didn't test to see if Id get erected from the video alone but why im adding this is because usally I get hard by myself and then go and masturbate but at the same time it could be from puberty cause I know as you get older it takes more to get you erected, not just seeing a pretty girl with a nice body) also one more note ,I masturbate kinda fast not slow so I understand that dosnt help and next time I will slow down to see how that works ,sorry for so much detail but this worries me and I want to have as much detail in my question that I can fit in so I can get a more accurate answer.

Symptoms:  I don't really know what id put in here in my situation

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

You are thinking too much about it. I will advise you to take a break from porn and masturbation for a week, and everything will be back to normal.
Remember, masturbation is healthy, but not if done so frequently, it can cause PE even after marriage.

Hope this was helpful,