Hello, I am 15 years old . A little while ago I

Patient

Q: Hello, I am 15 years old . A little while ago I had a lot of weed and I started to have a pounding heart squeezeing felling right in my heart and a very fast heart rate maybe around 167BPM and I start to freak out my mum came home
From work didn't know what to do I didn't go to the hospital that night I had a panic attack all night could not sleep my heart was pounding and I couldent feel it then. 3 days later still having it went to the hospital thay did a ECG found i had a irregular heart beat than I stayed there for the night went to another hospital to get a heart x Ray not sure what it's called thay rub a thing around you chest and look at your heart beating thay found nothing wrong now . Last night I had 1 hit of weed again and it went of the roof again called a ambulance and thay said I was fine but me having chest pain thay could not keep me home so I went to the er and a docter checked me and said everything was fine . Now I am getting 1 for no reason at all my heart feels like it is not beating at all

Doctor