Hello I am 15 years old and I have had

Patient: Hello. I am 15 years old and I have had an occasional minor eye twitch for about 5 years now. Although, people have told me I do it but I’m not really consciously aware of it, as I don’t ever feel it twitching. I don’t think it is anything too serious because no one has ever made a big deal about it, only a few people had really noticed it and said something about it to me, but it is making me very self conscious and causing me a lot of anxiety. I think it happens more around stressful situations too. Is this a serious problem and what can be the cause of it? Will it go away on its on or will I have this eye twitch forever? I’ve also seen a video of me doing it and it looked like two blinks then a slight eye roll, I just don’t understand how I don’t feel myself doing it. Please let me know your feedback. thanks.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.What you have is known as tics. This is a condition in which you will develop repetitive movements of certain parts of the body.This can be a side effect of levothyroxine and you need to confirm this by seeing a Doctor. The Doctor will then adjust the dose or the medication to be able to help you.If the problem still does not stop, you may have a neurological issue. See a Doctor to get treated for this.