Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I am 15 years old, i got hit by hockey stick in my chest.

Hello, I am 15 years old, i got hit by hockey stick in my chest.

Patient: Hello,I am 15 years old. When I was playing Hockey I got the end of someone’s hockey stick in my chest just above my chest protector. In a few hours the skin turned yellow and has stayed like that for days. Should I wait it out or go to a Doctor? I have no pain or symptoms, but it just looks wierd.Thanks,

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. Th e Muscular chest pain aggravates with movement. It is dull, diffuse and continuous in nature. The yellowness will get normal with in a few days.For muscular pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen , Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy