Hello, I am 15 years old, i got hit by hockey stick in my chest.

Q: Hello,

I am 15 years old. When I was playing Hockey I got the end of someone's hockey stick in my chest just above my chest protector. In a few hours the skin turned yellow and has stayed like that for days. Should I wait it out or go to a Doctor? I have no pain or symptoms, but it just looks wierd.

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. The Muscular chest pain aggravates with movement. It is dull, diffuse and continuous in nature. The yellowness will get normal with in a few days.
For muscular pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen , Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy