Hello i am 16 year-old male i have mark near chest

Patient

Q: Hello . i am 16 year-old male . i have a weird mark between mu left side of my chest and my neck . it is not a birthmark because i got it at the age of 5 after going to the beach . what is it ?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Note the history of weird mark between the left side of chest and my neck, got it at the age of 5 when you visited the beach.
This must be a reaction to something in the sea or in sea-water, may be like some sea creature bite or touch that has got fixed into the skin as FDR.
Consult a Dermatologist, tell Him the details and send me pictures.

I hope this way the diagnosis will be definite.