Hello, I am 17 and am a male and for

Patient

Q: Hello, I am 17 and am a male and for about a year now I have experienced a burning sensation when I urinate, usually once or twice a week. I am unsure if it's a UTI as it occurs randomly and not a majority of the time I urinate. The stinging usually begins when I am almost done urinating and a short while after. I notice that the urine is not cloudy but when I am done there is a slightly dense and cloudy liquid on the tip of my penis with the urine. After about 30 minutes the pain goes away, and usually doesn't happen for another week. I have wondered if I am drinking too much soda, or caffeine, or if this is some kind of infection.

Symptoms:  Burning slightly after urination once or twice a week
Doctor