Hello, I am 19 years. At 16 I was diagnosed with Syringohy dromyelia, and Schmorls Nodes.

Patient

Q: Hello, I am 19 years old. At 16 I was diagnosed with Syringohy dromyelia, and Schmorls Nodes. I also have bulging discs and two fractures in my back as well. I have had to adjust to living with pain but in the past couple of months my pain has been taken to a whole new level.

I can't even drive longer than an hour without being in tears of pain. What do I do? I have been prescribed muscle relaxers, but they make me high and fall asleep and don't help me. What can I do?
I can't take this pain any longer?

Symptoms:  Sharp Pains in my back and sometimes numbness and dull pains that make me stiff and can't turn my back in any direction.
Doctor