Hello, I am 19 years old female Recently I find

Q: Hello,
I am 19 years old female. Recently I find that my armpits, breasts, stomach, thighs and the inner part of my elbows are very itchy. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I want to do it scratch my armpits no matter how soar they are from scratching the night before. When I scratch I do find some bumps coming up. The skin over the areas that I scratch most are noticeably different from the rest of my skin.

Also I find that my vagina and butt area or itchy as well and I find some round, pink bumps on my vagina.