Hello! I am 21 and have been told I have

Q: Hello! I am 21 and have been told I have fibroids within the lining of my womb following a scan I had. It took me a long time to even get this done. I asked what could be done and was told to wait for my hospital federal to come through. That came back and all the hospital came back with was to change my method of contraception. When I have done this a few times with different pills and the implant,none of
Which made any difference to my pain and I believe it's just masking the problem. I can't seem to get any more info or anyone else to see me! I am now wanting to try for a baby and I was wanting to know what are the risks of carrying a baby with a fibroid in this area?