Hello I am 21 years LD Before grade 10 hit

Patient

Q: Hello I am 21 years LD. Before grade 10 hit I was in sports, loved doing things, etc. I rember ever since grade 10 hit I started being tired all day.. I lost interest in going out with friends. Sometimes I would stay in my bedroom all day. My ankles male cracking noises, my wrists get soar, and start getting numb maybe give minutes from holding my phone. I always have to have my legs crossed and moving, because it is discomforting for them not to be. I get dizzy spells, I have trouble sleeping and have stressful dreams. From the minute I wake up I feel anxious and stressed, and anxious and stressed before I go to bed. I get chills as well. I find it hard to keep a conversation going with people now.. And literally feel like I have no motivation. If I stand for too long its like I have a urge to have to sit down or lean on something. I get easily aggravated, and it's affecting my life. I feel like I use to be such a awesome person.. And now I don't know what's wrong. Theyre not a lot of doctors that are taking people in in my city, Vernon BC.. And the doctor I have kind of just gets me in and out. He did blood tests about two months ago I think for my thyroid.. And he said everything was fine. But I have heard Canadian testing is not as good as the US .. I am determined that something is wrong with me and I have been struggling with this for years and I can't take it anymore
I'm not one to go on medication.. I'm not some crazy person that always thinks something is wrong. I'm struggling to get answers because my results are not matching up with the way I feel. I also feel like my speech has gone down hill.. And my over all social engagement . I really hope you can give me some insight
Thnx

Doctor