Hello i am 21year old male and have been suffering

Patient

Q: Hello i am 21year old male and have been suffering from stress and feeling depressed from a few weeks. It may be because of my big exams coming in november but im not sure. I feel empty inside and lonely even though im constantly in contact with friends and family. i have been prescribed 'Placida PLUS' by my doctor once evry night for 10days. I have taken the medicine for 2 days but have no sign of improvement

Symptoms:  Feeling lonely, a little faster heartbeat sometimes, feel empty inside, depressed, self pity for no reason
Doctor