Hello, I am 22 years old I have been

Patient

Q: Hello, I am 22 years old. I have been on the birth control seasonique for the past 4 years. Two weeks ago on February 13, 2015 my alternate form of birth control failed. I now feel that I might be pregnant. I am scheduled to have my period in two weeks. I missed my pill three days ago. Usually when I miss a pill so close to my period starting, my period will start or I will begin to spot. This time nothing has happened. I was wondering what are the chances of me being pregnant at this point and if I took a test now how accurate would the results be.

Doctor

When you miss a pill for three days and do not use a backup contraception, there is always a chance of pregnancy. Do a pregnancy test after 20 days of your last intercourse.

Hope this helped.