Hello, I am 23 years old and have been dealing with stomach problems since

Patient : Hello, I am 23 years old and have been dealing with stomach problems since December. Everyone thought it was Anemia until I got a CT scan just recently and it shows I have a "slight" Hiatal Hernia, I also have IBS. I feel so sick all the time especially with nausea, I do not want to vomit because I am Emetaphobic, Lorazepam is the only medicine kind of helping me. I need help really bad! Since this Hernia is small can I still be eligible for a surgery? And if so will the surgery help? I want to get back to life again. Thank you so much for your time.
Symptoms:  Nausea,IBS,Pain,