Hello! I am 29 years old. On the 26th of May I had an intercourse but a man did not ejaculate at all although he said he is very close to.

Patient : Hello! I am 29 years old. On the 26th of May I had an intercourse but a man did not ejaculate at all although he said he is very close to. My period had to start at the 14th of June but it was late for three days. Instead of it I had a brown discharge. Then my period started. It lasted for 4 days and was not as painful as usual. In the end I also had a brown discharge. Right now I have started to feel kind of heavy in my feet. I feel dizzy as well. I tried to test for pregnancy which would be very unusual in this case, but still I tried with iodine. I put a white paper in my urine and then put iodine on it. It turned dark purple. However, when I put iodine in a glass where is my urine, it dissolved. I am kind of confused about my situation.
Symptoms:  Back pain, brown discharge