Hello I am 31 years old, white male 5 '

Patient : Hello. I am 31 years old, white male. 5 ' 11" tall, 220 lbs. I first caught the flu in mid April. I went to the er and was told there was nothing they could do for me. Before I was over the symptoms of the flu, I caught a cold on early May. Then in mid May, again before I was well, I caught a severe sinus infection. I have a cough that has lasted throughout, and seems to be getting worse. I do not cough up anything. I am having trouble breathing, and on hot, humid days it is worse. Should I go to the er again for help? I can not see a doctor for 4-6 months due to the wait.
Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes that swell shut at night; prolonged symptoms