Hello, I am 8 weeks pregnant and last week I

Q: Hello, I am 8 weeks pregnant and last week I was sent to urgent care under suspicion of ectopic pregnancy. Ultrasound found one baby with a heartbeat of 113 beats per minute measuring 6 weeks 2 days, as well as a corpus lidium cyst and some free blood in the uterus. My levels came back at 133,000 (which seems really high to me for 6 weeks 2 days). I've had cramping and yellow, booger like discharge since I found out I was expecting.

When are hcg levels "too high" and when is partial molar ruled out as an option? Thanks.