Hello, I am a 13 year old girl and I need help

Patient : Hello, I am a 13 year old girl and I really need help on something. About 2 weeks ago I was wiping myself down in my area and I felt a tiny pop. It turns out I got a minor tear in my vagina and it is less that half a millimeter long. I got a little bit of blood afterwards. I got brown discharge for a couple days then it stopped . Now I regularly have beige and smelly discharge and I think I either have vaginitis or BV. How can I heal this myself? I really don't want to tell my mom because this was an accident. Please help!!!
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have just ruptured the hymen. This is normal in physical activity and i n active girls. This is nothing to be worried about. If the bleeding does not stop, please tell your mom and then see a Doctor. Do not worry, I doubt your mum will be upset. Hope this helps you.