Hello I am a 15 year year old male and

Patient : Hello I am a 15 year year old male and have suffered from an eating disorder for months, but am recovery for about a month now. Around March I had gotten a very bad face distortion that was very very painful and felt like bags of water retention were in my face. It has been absolutely horrible for months- the worst was in the first weeks of recovery. Right now the pain has gone away but I'm still dealing with horrible water rention along with muscle contractions. I was afraid that it might be a sodium - electrolyte imbalance. Can it fix itself? If so how long?
Symptoms:  Water retention, muscle convolsions, sluggishness.